Modern Learning Environment
- Employers want employees who can think effectively, creatively and independently.
- UK institutions use a variety of teaching and assessment methods to encourage independence, as well as mastery of the subject.
- Students are expected to use the information they are given to stimulate their original thinking.
Quality of Education
- The education system provides facilities such as international students societies, planned social activities, academic support, and academic counsellors. UK has one of the lowest ‘drop out rates.
- Its quality is unrivaled throughout the world.
- Encourages relevant skills that are marketable and sought by today’s top companies.
- Realisation of earning potentials sooner.
- Numerous scholarships and bursaries offered by UK institutions.
- Almost free health care by National Health Service.
- Student discount facilities provided free through National Union of Students membership for all students.
- Vast choice of institutions, academics and subjects.
- Flexible programs.
- Diverse, stable social environment
- Cosmopolitan place to live.
- Home to numerous ethnic groups and nationalities from around the world.
- Tolerant, stable society where students learn about diverse range of people