Europe got a distinctive place in the world of education. All its study courses whether it is academic, technical or vocational are globally known as concentrated and ground-breaking.
State of art facilities
The European educational system has bulid a strong reputation for accepting new technologies and training methodologies. Facilities offered by the European colleges for training, research and even class room guidance are truly state of the art.
At European colleges and institutions one can experience the world-class laboratories, outstanding libraries, unbeatable research and development facilities.
Qualification & Quality Recognition
The degree and diploma offered by European Universities are recognized by employers and educational institutions from all across the world. Moreover, the European Quality Parameter (EQF) covers almost all courses undertaken by international students.The EQF is a highly rigorous and structured quality control program which is directly run by the European Government through ESOS to protect the interests of its international students.
Higher education in Europe would prove to be more advantageous for students who are looking for short, intensive career oriented courses. European recognizes the Indian 12+3 high school and graduation degrees and the duration of most Masters level courses is between 1.5 to 2 years.
Job Opportunities during and after Education
- During holidays students are allowed to work full time.
- Students are allowed to work part-time for 20 hours a week during semesters to pay for their living expenses.
- Students also get post study work rights of 2-3 years, depending on the course undertaken.
- Students who are going for a Diploma won’t be getting any work permit after the studies.
- Students who are going for a Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years Master Program will get 2 years of work permit.
- Students who are going for a Master by Research work will get 3 years of work permit.
- Students who are going for a PhD courses will get 4 years of work permit.
High Standard of Living
With a population of just 21 million, Europe is one of the best places to live and earn while you learn.
Possibility of Immigration
In addition to providing an outstanding educational opportunity, once you have completed a registered course of 2 years study in Europe you may be eligible to apply for the Permanent Residency Visa under the Graduate Overseas Student Subclass.