For diploma courses you need to score between 60 -70% in Class XII and for Bachelor’s degrees a minimum score of 75% in XII. Those interested in graduate diploma programs need a minimum score of 55% in their bachelor’s degrees. To pursue masters you would need a minimum score of 60% with relevant work experience in the same field.
Most Australian universities insist upon a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 for Diploma courses, 6.0 for bachelors and 6.5 for Master’s programmes.
- Good Academic Grades
- Good IELTS Score
- Proof of the proper finances
FROM 1 JULY 2016, THE VISA ASSESSMENT LEVEL FRAMEWORK AND STREAMLINED VISA PROCESSING IS REPLACED BY THE SIMPLIFIED STUDENT VISA FRAMEWORK (SSVF) . THE KEY CHANGES TO BE IMPLEMENTED INCLUDE:
- A reduction in the number of student visa subclasses from eight to two – A single Student visa( sub class 500) and a Student Guardian visa (sub class 590).
- The global roll out of online visa lodgement for all international students
- The introduction of a new immigration risk framework to guide the evidence of English language proficiency and financial capacity that a student needs to provide with their visa application.
- All student visa applications will need to be lodged through the DIBP’s online application portal. .
The immigration risk ratings for providers and countries will be updated every six months in March and September.